Bernie Clayton Insurance is an independent insurance agency with trained, licensed insurance professionals who offer personal service and advice. We can help match you with the type of policy that best suits your needs and those of your company.
Four Questions to Get the Right Auto Insurance
- Using the right tool for a job is key to success in any profession. Experts say the same principle applies when selecting an auto insurance policy. Having the right type of policy can help ensure that you, your employees and your business are all protected in the unfortunate event that one of your vehicles is involved in an accident.
- If you’re a business owner and you or your employees use a vehicle for business-related deliveries or to carry certain materials to and from a job site, you may need a commercial auto insurance policy that’s tailored to more closely suit the “needs and risks” of a business vehicle operator.
- Here are some questions that can help you determine if you might need a commercial auto policy instead of a personal auto policy, courtesy of Bernie Clayton Insurance:
- Do you need more liability coverage than your personal auto policy provides? Generally, a commercial auto policy provides higher limits of liability, but less or no coverage in areas that are typically not associated with commercial auto risks.
- Do you need special coverage for situations associated with con-ducting business? Commercial auto policies also usually offer certain coverage’s ”such as hired and non-owned auto coverage and coverage for towing a trailer for business use”that are not available with personal auto policies.
- Do you need to list any employees as drivers? You can do this with a commercial auto insurance policy.
- Do you use your vehicle for business purposes? If you use your vehicle for things like pizza or newspaper delivery, catering, door-to-door consulting service, landscaping or snowplowing service, logging business, day care/church retreat van service and/or farm-to-market delivery, you might need a commercial auto policy.
- Progressive is the #1 auto insurance sold through independent agents and brokers in the U.S. With Progressive, your customers will get competitive products and outstanding claims and customer service.
- We are confident that you can grow your agency by quoting all of your business with Progressive!
Progressive offers a valuable savings deal for its customers