Homeowners insurance protects a house in case of a natural disaster, theft, or vandalism. Whether you’re just starting out renting or buying a home, or you’ve built the home of your dreams, Progressive Home Advantage offers home insurance options that are right for you. Your homeowner’s insurance agent and condo insurance agents can help you choose from standard coverage options that provide basic protection for your home and property, all the way up to deluxe options that better protect your home’s value and assets like jewelry. Progressive Home Advantage can protect your home in cases of fire, theft, storms and more.
- Listed below are calculators or aids to help mortgage refinancing:
- Before the Storm
- Homeowners Insurance Information
- After the Storm
- Flood Coverage
- Commercial Coverage
- General Insurance Coverage
- The Mortgage Professors Web Site
- The Federal Reserve Board
- Refinance Calculator
- Helpful Calculator
- Tool Kit for Consumers
- Homeowners Insurance
- What is Renters Insurance?
- If you rent your home, having insurance protection for yourself and your possessions is still important. Similar to home insurance, renters insurance protects you in situations that everyone can face: fire, theft, water damage and other unforeseen circumstances your landlord’s policy doesn’t cover.
- Why buy renters insurance?
- Renters insurance protects you in situations that everyone can face: fire, theft, water damage and other unforeseen circumstances â€” situations your apartment owner’s policy doesn’t cover.
- Renters insurance typically provides coverage, up to the limits you select, for specified items and situations, including:
- Personal property (furniture, electronics, computer equipment, clothing, etc.)
- â€¢Personal liability if someone is hurt, whether in your home or away from it
- â€¢Damage to your apartment or home caused by a covered loss
- Renters insurance will protect you from incidents that occur while you’re at home, too, such as a toaster catching on fire or a friend slipping and falling while visiting you. Renters insurance provides coverage for your own items, and it provides coverage for other people’s injuries or damages in situations for which you’re liable, as well.